Did you know that human resources outsourcing can create more time in your day and put more money in your pocket?
It’s true! But the key is finding the right human resources outsourcing firm because they aren’t all created equal. As in any industry, their offerings, experience, and quality vary. Some may offer few services while others are new and untested in the market. The HR Team offers depth of experience and comprehensive human resources outsourcing of the highest caliber so you can breathe a much-needed sigh of relief. See the infographic to learn more.
If you’re like most business owners and managers, you probably spend too much time on less-than-productive tasks and many of them are likely HR-related. And if your business is growing, your needs probably feel like a moving target. From recruiting to training to benefits administration and every day performance issues, the time you invest in these tasks can quickly add up. And that’s where The HR Team comes in, providing practical, real-world solutions that get you out of the weeds so you can focus on the big picture.
Relax. We’ve got you covered.
With our full outsourcing solution, The HR Team seamlessly becomes your HR department. You’ll receive ongoing support tailored to suit your company’s specific needs with on and offsite dependable strategic and tactical services you can rely on. You might be surprised by the range of tasks that can be offloaded to us. As our client, you’ll be assigned a dedicated, experienced professional to handle all of your HR needs, including:
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Development of Policies, Procedures, & Processes
- Development of Career Paths
- Defining Training & Development Needs
- Employee Relations
- Benefits Management
Take a step in the right direction
Make the smart move
In today’s unpredictable and rapidly evolving work environment, human resources must be a top priority for businesses of all sizes and in every industry. You essentially have four choices:
- Do it yourself (but who has time for that?)
- Hire an internal experienced HR person or team (which may blow your budget in no time)
- Hire an internal less-experienced HR person (which will cost you more in the long run once training is factored in)
- Outsource to an experienced HR consultant (ideally, one who is aligned with an experienced, well-respected team)
If you selected option 4, good choice! You’re not alone. Research shows that each year, more companies turn to outsourcing to manage their critical human resources functions.
Strategic, real-world solutions designed just for you.
The HR Team provides competent, responsive, full-service support to businesses facing any number of human resources challenges. Perhaps your remote and hybrid work arrangements are falling short and need some fine-tuning or an organizational restructuring is on the horizon and you aren’t sure where to turn. Whether your company is experiencing rapid changes or you want to relieve your overburdened team of professionals, we’re here with knowledgeable experts to provide practical, savvy strategies that respond to your unique needs.
We make it easy to get your business on the right track.
The HR Team offers a unique combination of depth of experience, flexible service models, and tailored solutions that respond to the needs of organizations of all types and sizes. Our human resources outsourcing services allow clients to realize the best results from their people and their workplace cultures. When you choose The HR Team, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes from minimized risk and unparalleled support. Check out these impressive benefits:
What are the benefits of outsourcing to The HR Team?
- Cost Savings: Outsourced HR services can produce significant savings as compared to employing a full-time qualified HR professional, which can cost between $70,000-120,000+annually. And that doesn’t include the additional expense of benefits, taxes, workspace, HR resources, and training.
- Experience: Outsourcing provides access to knowledgeable consultants who have first-hand experience facilitating HR services across a variety of industries. Our HR professionals strive to be the first to know about policy and regulation changes that can affect your workplace.
- Consistent Level of Service: Full documentation of all HR processes allows other members of our team to step in and provide support when necessary. Companies don’t have to worry about any one individual holding the keys to their specific duties and responsibilities.
- Flexibility and Full Customization: Companies can customize support services and onsite schedules that work best for them. Whether managing benefits, providing employee relations, coaching and counseling, or conducting interviews, HR outsourcing provides maximum flexibility.
- Leading Edge Resources: Access to our state-of-the-art HR tools such as the BLR HR Library, Applicant Tracking System, and ERI Compensation Assessor at no additional subscription cost to you (approximately a $25,000 annual value!)
Isn’t it time you focused on growth and opportunity instead of administrative HR tasks? Whether you’re seeking full-scale human resources outsourcing or project-by-project services, The HR Team can help.