About The HR Team
Get Up To Speed
Browse The HR Team’s collection of articles featuring our best thinking and advice for those interested in learning about Employee Relations, HR Management and Interviewing Strategy.
The HR Team, a Maryland-based human resources outsourcing firm, is committed to providing expert human resource services to a wide variety of industries. Our experienced professionals have the education, training, and knowledge to ensure an organization’s HR department is operating legally, efficiently, and strategically. The HR Team is the “one-source alternative” to maintaining an in-house human resources department.
The HR Team can customize a human resources solution based on the exact needs of your company or organization. Our staff of seasoned human resources professionals works directly with you to deliver top-tier HR services. Every one of our staff members has prior work experience with small, medium and large organizations and understands their unique nature. We help our clients create a workplace where employees are efficient and motivated, producing greater profitability.
We have partnered with businesses from a wide range of industries, assisting in achieving their highest level of success by creating efficient, cost-effective, affordable HR services that leave our clients time to focus on what they do best; directing business growth and profitability. Since being founded in 1996, The HR Team has served clients in the industries of: publishing, communications, technology, biotechnology, staffing, trade associations, manufacturing, government contracting, banking/financial services, medical/healthcare, professional service, non-profit, research/scientific, landscaping, retail, and utilities.
Forget the cookie-cutter approach of other HR firms. The HR Team brings a holistic approach to HR outsourcing, focused on developing human resource solutions that fit a client’s needs and corporate culture. To maintain our independence and provide unbiased advice, all of our services are human resources related. We do not sell insurance or payroll products, nor do we accept commission on such products.
As human resources practices evolve and regulations and requirements change, The HR Team is the first to act on the latest trends, changes in the law, and fluctuations in your specific industry. Our “process-oriented” approach to providing human resources solutions is unique to our industry and continuously adjusted based on new research. By setting standards and establishing a process for each service, The HR Team achieves consistent and quality service.
The mission of The HR Team is to delight our clients by providing excellent service and quality solutions to support their human resources requirements. To this end, we have established the following core values:
- Quality control through the establishment of process guidelines and quality standards for each HR service provided.
- Eliminate duplication of effort, increase efficiency and thereby create efficient, cost effective, affordable HR.
- Consistent service in every thing we do for our clients.
- Create a new paradigm in HR outsourcing by pioneering new processes, questioning existing solutions, and thinking forward.
- Embracement of the need for employees to constantly learn and develop, beginning with our own staff.
- Focus on teamwork and the benefits it brings to every corporate environment.
- Honesty, integrity and an exceptional work ethic into everything we do.
- Provide human resources expertise that understands business needs.
Here is just a sampling of the HR services we provide for our clients:
- Assessments of existing HR functions
- Human relations and policy issues including management coaching and training
- Recruitment coordination including job analysis, candidate sourcing, interviews and selection
- New employee orientation
- Employee recordkeeping
- Job descriptions
- Administration of employee benefits
- Employment and labor law compliance
- Development and coordination of performance management processes
- Market compensation development planning
The HR Team can tailor this large wardrobe of services to comfortably fit each client, truly providing each business with its own HR department without the cost of maintaining an entire in-house HR staff.